So far I have been outspoken about my supporting Donald J. Trump and why.
Today I want to give the reasons for my NEVER HILLARY:
1) Her criminal email system cover-up
2) Her Clinton Foundation bribery scheme
3) Her illegal undermining of Sanders
4) Her sexual predator impeached husband
5) Her 26 yrs of political puppeteering
6) Her over-rehearsed heartless performances
7) Her yelling at audiences instead of speaking
And I can go on and on and on . . .
I remember telling my daughters, six years ago, that - one day - I want to be the Prime Minister of New Zealand. I also recall my wedding speech, four years ago, when I mentioned that I was working towards becoming the Prime Minister. Today, I want to confirm that it is my aspiration indeed! Following the US Presidential race, I ask myself: ‘Susanna, what do you see in Donald J. Trump that makes you choose him regardless of all his HUGE flaws?’ And my answer is this:
Yes, I do agree that if his past mistakes are still current e.g. sexual assault of women - then he would be unfit to be President - as in all things, character is the ultimate test. Trump, however, remains the person who has confirmed to me that my genius / purpose / creative power lies in running a country of some sort – in an alternative / transformative manner. I have thus decided that I will soon be registering a political party to begin manifesting my genius. Only time will tell.